The FineLine Group was founded in 2007 when Aviv PCB & Technologies, an Israel-based company and FineLine GmBH (Germany) merged. The FineLine Group offers a total service from the development of PCB prototypes and samples through manufacture and delivery. FineLine offers a wide variety of PC boards, from double-sided simple boards to 32 layer complex boards. The company also offers a wide range of customized and standard electromechanical and cable parts.
At FineLine, we think global and act local. We have branches in Europe, Russia, Israel, the Far East, and China. Our Chinese office is conveniently located close to our key manufacturing partners, ensuring that all queries are dealt speedily and efficiently. We serve a wide variety of market sectors including medical, automotive, telecommunication, industrial, and consumer.
FineLine's Commitment: Any time, any quantity, any technology, anywhere...
Certifications and Standards
- Any time-FineLine is committed to meeting our customers' requests quickly and efficiently. We are proud of our professional expertise and exceptional ability to provide QTA deliveries as fast as a few working days. Our strong relationships with our manufacturing partners and our expert logistics enable us to deliver what our customers need, when they need it.
- Any quantity-FineLine can provide small, medium, and large quantities. We have years of experience in supplying prototypes and the expertise needed to effectively handle high-mix low-volume production.
- Any technology-FineLine provides PCBs ranging from standard to highly complex technologies including rigid, flexible, flex-rigid and aluminum boards, utilizing a wide variety of different raw materials.
- Anywhere- Finished products are being shipped to any destination in the world at any time. With extensive expertise in vendor management inventory, we can deliver products door-to-door, drop ship and manage consignments. Our professional logistics team ensures that products reach their final destination on schedule. With warehouses in China, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, and Israel, we deliver boards from local inventory directly to customers’ locations.
All FineLine's manufacturing partners hold DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 certification, conducted in accordance with TUV CERT audit and certification procedures.
The company conforms to the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO/TS 16949
- AS 9100
- IPC CLASS 3
- UL V0, RoHS, and Reach
- Mil-PRF-55110 G, Mil-P 50884D
- ISO 14001